Updated April 8, 2020
All Expert Sleep Medicine offices are open. During this time, we are monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely, this includes all guidelines from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Information about COVID-19 and Sleep:
Below is an informative video from the American Academy of Sleep Medicine that answers many questions about sleep and COVID-19. View the full FAQ at their website: View the full AASM FAQ.
Policies currently in place to protect our patients and staff:
- We can now offer telemedicine visits for patients. Learn more about switching an in-person visit to a telemedicine visit here.
- Social Distancing:
- In our waiting rooms, we have changed and limited our seating to meet the social distancing standard of 6 feet.
- We ask that you limit the number of family members present for any appointments.
- Additional screening questions will be asked when making an appointment about travel and symptoms.
- Our team has begun taking additional cleaning measures in the lobbies and patient rooms.
Is it okay to keep your appointment?
Yes. Our team is taking extra precautions to protect those in our waiting rooms and clinic area. If you have an appointment and no fever, then it is safe to keep your appointment.
With your safety in mind, we are also recommend the following:
- If you or a family member is currently experiencing any flu-like or coronavirus symptoms (fever, body aches, cough), please contact our office to reschedule.
Your health is our top priority.
We will continue to update you as any changes occur over the coming weeks. As always if you have any questions or concerns, please call our offices.