- By Expert Sleep Medicine on October 12, 2017Expert Sleep Medicine is moving to a new office in Bardstown. Drs. Warren Shaikun and Christopher Howerton will continue to see patients for sleep disorder diagnosis and treatment. Our current office, located in the Flaget Medical Office Building at 4359 New Shepherdsville Rd, will stay open for appointments through October 31.
- By Expert Sleep Medicine on September 6, 2017Dr. Karman talked to Great Day Live about sleep disorders and what options are available for those looking to rule out sleep apnea. A home sleep test is a great option for those who are at risk of developing or have already developed sleep apnea. Learn more in the video below: View on WHAS11 here.
- By Expert Sleep Medicine on June 15, 2016Family Allergy & Asthma Acquires Expert Sleep Medicine LOUISVILLE, Ky. – Family Allergy & Asthma, the largest allergy practice in the region, announced it has acquired Expert Sleep Medicine, a Louisville-based Sleep Medicine and Pulmonary practice, effective June 1, 2016. Expert Sleep Medicine is the medical practice of Drs. Robert Karman, Warren Shaikun, and Christopher Howerton, with four offices in […]
- By Dr. Robert Karman on March 8, 2015Dr. Chris Howerton is joining Expert Sleep Medicine. He will focus on out patient pulmonary and sleep medicine. He has more than 30 years of experience. New full-time office location in Jeffersonville, IN. We now have a location in the Fourth Floor of the Medical Arts Building attached to Clark Memorial Hospital.
- By Dr. Karman on January 28, 2014January 1, 2013 – Dr. Karman is pleased to announce that Dr. Warren Shaikun joins Expert Sleep Medicine. Dr. Shaikun has 10 years of local care and experience including multiple facility Medical Directorships in Critical Care, Sleep Medicine and Respiratory Therapy. During his practice of Critical Care Medicine, Dr. Shaikun was the Medical Director of Critical Care and Respiratory Therapy at Norton Hospital. Dr. […]
- By Dr. Karman on September 3, 2013Dr. Robert J. Karman has been recognized as Louisville Magazine’s “Top Docs” for 2013, as chosen in a survey of his peers. Dr. Karman was selected as one of the six Pulmonary physicians selected in this year’s “Top Docs.” Read the article
Expert Sleep Medicine was founded in 2013 by Dr. Robert Karman. Joined by Warren Shaikun, MD, and Christopher Howerton, MD, Expert Sleep focuses on treating and diagnosing sleep disorders. In 2016, the practice joined Family Allergy and Asthma to allow the growing practice to focus on patient care.